Wayfair Credit Card is the credit card offered by the online store and e-commerce company Wayfair, which provides furniture and home decor products to its users in almost all parts of the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, and Canada. The Wayfair Credit Card is available in association with Citi Bank.
Using this credit card with your Wayfair purchases allows you to receive great discount offers, earn points, and other discounts. The services and discounts offered by the Wayfair credit card are usually promotions, benefits, rewards, and financing offers. Rewards help people get cash or discounts when purchasing with a Wayfair credit card.
Rewards Offered By Wayfair Card
The Wayfair credit card offers several rewards for its use. The list of rewards is as follows.
5% Back To Wayfair
The Wayfair credit card offers a 5% cashback reward at all Wayfair locations. The card earns Wayfair Credit Card Reward Dollars, like cashback, and is available for use at exclusive Wayfair items.
Wayfair Mastercard® also allows you to earn rewards:
- 3% in supermarkets
- 2% online
- 1% elsewhere
Interest-Free Financing For Up To 24 Months
The Wayfair Credit Card offers interest-free payment plans (financial purchases do not earn points):
- Orders over $99 are eligible for six-month funding
- Financing is available for orders over $499 for 12 months
- Purchases over $1,499 qualify for 18-month financing
- Financing available for orders over $2,999 for 24 months
- You must repay the entire purchase within the specified time frame with deferred interest plans. If you do not, interest will accrue at the time of purchase.
Features Of Wayfair Credit Cards
Wayfair credit card features are listed below:
- You can use this card on all Wayfair commercial sites: wayfair.com, jossandmain.com, allmodern.com, birchlane.com, and Perigold.com.
- You can earn 5% when using it at Wayfair stores.
- There is no annual fee for Wayfair credit cards.
- The balance transfer fee and the Wayfair fee for cash advances are $10 or 5% of each transfer or cash advance, whichever is greater.
- No security deposits take place on Wayfair credit cards.